- Start: September 24, 2020 10:00 AM
- End: September 24, 2020 11:00 AM
Thursday, September 24 @ 10-11am PT / 1-2pm ET
Regional leadership for Vision Zero – with a focus on health and racial equity – is growing in the U.S. We’ll learn about two Metropolitan Planning Organizations’ development of Vision Zero plans, as well as their critical work to move from vision to action. Both Oregon Metro and the Denver Regional Council of Governments’ Vision Zero plans have a strong focus on advancing equity. Join us to learn more about this encouraging trend in regional leadership toward safe, healthy, equitable mobility.
The Vision Zero Network needs your support to continue delivering these webinars and other valuable Vision Zero resources for the community.
Webinar participant levels are as follows:
- Consultants, for-profit company staff, and participants earning continuing education credits: $25
- Public sector & Nonprofit staff, and Community members: $10 (use code: GOV)
- Limited income attendees: No charge (use code: FREE)
Your receipt will be sent via email.
We hope your organization will become a Vision Zero Network sponsor. Sponsor organizations receive complimentary webinar access for team members and other benefits. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or visit our support page.