- Start: March 17, 2021 10:00 AM
- End: March 17, 2021 11:00 AM
Wednesday, March 17, 2021 @ 10 am PDT / 1 pm EDT
Join us for a one-hour webinar exploring technologies and techniques to help local and state agencies improve roadway safety. We’ll learn about Hexagon’s comprehensive safety solutions, as well as on-the-ground experience from users improving their safety analysis, visualization and reporting. Find out how the South Carolina Department of Transportation is modernizing its data fusion processes and improving safety management workflow.
- Bruce Aquila, Executive Consultant, Technical Business Development from Hexagon
- Emily G. Thomas, Traffic Safety Planning and Research Manager, South Carolina Department of Transportation
Webinar participant levels are as follows:
- Consultants, for-profit company staff, and participants earning continuing education credits: $25.
- Public sector & Nonprofit staff, and Community members: $10 (use code: GOV).
- Limited income attendees: No charge (use code: FREE). No one turned away for lack of funds.
Your receipt will be sent via email.